Counselor's Corner » Forms


Course Advancement Form - Please discuss course advancement with your counselor and teacher before submitting form.  PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT A TEST DATE ON PAGE 2 OF THE PACKET.
Schedule Change Request Form - Please submit a google form to make changes to your schedule. 
Graduate Transcript Request Form - Please complete this form if you are a former FR student requesting your transcript.  Please scan to [email protected]
Please complete this from is you are a current high school student requesting your transcript be sent to a college/university.  Parent signature is required if you are under the age of 18.